Nov 20, 2011

by Gia Marie Carangi.



Life and death. Energy and peace. If i stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I've made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scared my soul. It was worth it for having been allowed to walked where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.

I know. Life is so disappointing. Here you are. You have arrived. You are here. This is your moment. What do you have? You have pain. And when you have everything, what do you have? You have nothing. And when everything is right, everything is wrong. It's disappointing, it's confusing. This is life. What can you do?
Work. You have a gift. Use it. Life? Life will be there later. When you have worked, when you have lived, and you know who you are, life is easier. Work. It's the only answer I know

-
I should have been a Rock-star, but I can't sing.
-

Work now. Live later.


4 comments:

  1. ahah that rock-star isn't me talking. Its just the quotes I've found of Gia :)

    I still don't know what I should have been... or better what I should be!

    The answer is that one up there. «Work now, Live later»




    Já agora Raquel!!! já te disse que recebi o teu POSTAL ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...
    Em relação ao postal já disses-te sim (=
    Espero que tenhas gostado.
    Como tu estás??
    Bjs grandes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa :)
    Tou cheia de dúvidas... À já algum tempo que as tenho, mas agora começam a afectar.me severamente. não te assustes, acho que não é nada que não se resolva!

    ReplyDelete