Nov 14, 2011

Good morning everyone.



Hello!
Today it's going to be a great day, I can feel it in my bones!
Later, the german presentation, and I fell confidant (well, kind of. I have my script!--see here)

I woke up with a normal alarm clock sound, but inside I felt a drumming that kept me going. Just see what I mean here. CAN'T HELP IT! This music means so much to me, you couldn't imagine...

Saudade, is a portuguese word. I wouldn't call it a word actually. Its a feeling, a emotion that only the portuguese have. There is no translation in any language. Saudade is completely the opposite os Aspirine (the worldwide word!)
Saudade is what I feel. Saudade is what is fear the most. Saudade makes me stronger. Saudade keeps me going foward.
Photo: Sun setting behind sand dunes

The landscape has a hidden power. Nobody can name it. It's just like Saudade, but in this case, there are no portuguese people that know how to expresses this meaning.


Just wait for me. I'll discover what you are hiding. One day, From Faro to Beijing I will go, and unveil these mysteries that have been following me.
A trip will change everything. I know it.

Wait for it...

It will come...

I will go.

2 comments:

  1. Olá minha afilhada linda,
    Que foto bonita, que texto lindo, que pessoa forte que tu és!

    Saudade é algo ambíguo. É doloroso sentir, o significado de a sentir é positivo. Sentimos a sua falta porque vivemos momentos felizes e isso irás sempre levar dentro do teu coração. Estejas onde estiveres.
    São nesses momentos, nessas pessoas que te podes agarrar e seguir em frente. Fazem parte de ti e tu delas.
    Aproveita bem a vida e o momento.
    Sê forte

    Beijos do tamanho do mundo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se queres matar as saudades de alguma "pequenas" coisas eu posso te levar.

    Pasteis de Belem? Alheira?

    Sei que não era bem a isto que o teu post se referia.. mas se quiseres que leve alguma coisa, está na hora de dizeres.

    ReplyDelete