Jan 15, 2012

by Daniel Camacho.

A different weekend has happened.
As for many to know, I have a passion for beauty. Be it alive, inert, in front of me, in a gallery or even on paper.
Beauty is subjective, in other words, what is beautiful, can be unbeautiful as well, depending on the subject.

Art. The most relative human word - human, just because I believe there are other sort of communication capable of expressing our language; we just can not understand them - and the most frightful one.
When does something, or someone, becomes Art? How does it happen? What and who is Art?
There are no Rules for Art. Passion is underneath all of the artistic processes.
Passion, another strong human word - be it for love or desire, passion simulates the addiction-effect.


So, as I was saying, this weekend was unusual. I decided to occupy these 48h learning more about Photography. A 15h workshop with Daniel Camacho - a professional photographer from Porto - in Faro, my hometown. From the simple basis, through all the way to Art and Beauty of photography, Daniel transpired the purity of photography, the way to a photograph, the colour and glitter behind every single one.



"On the day I went blind, I became a photographer."
                                                   Look. SEE.


byAna Costa.




Thank you for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment