Feb 1, 2012

Whom should I thank.

To whom should I thank for this? Is thee a outsider force that drew my destiny - if this really is my destiny-?

My life is going according to plan, and that is a rally comfortable idea, just like when you are sleeping and in the middle of the greatest dream you ever had, you wake up and your pillow is on the floor rather that on your head...


For now I'm in shock. My pillow is still under my head, and that is scary!
I mean, if it wasn't there it would be scarier, but since it is, I am confronted with reality and true life of a Human being.


I have the support that not everybody can have. I have the love that a few on this world can say they have.
I am a really lucky girl.


So...


To whom should I thank for this?

My family. They are the responsible for this step on my life.







Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment